GPS AVL Tracking
Do you find yourself wondering where your vehicles are? Do you need to redirect your vehicles to another location for a last minute pickup but don’t know where the nearest truck is? Do you want to know if your drivers are speeding or driving recklessly?
Afaqy AVL delivers a complete tracking solution for the fleet owner or operator that is simple to install and operate. It is an end-to-end solution that has been proven to increase customer satisfaction, protect valuable assets and reduce operating expenses.
Benefits Of using Afaqy AVL Tracking
- Higher customer retention: Detailed-tracking reports can provide information on the length and time of service stops and deliveries, leading to higher customer satisfaction and retention.
- Customer dispute resolution: Irrefutable data provides all the information required to resolve customer disputes and assess the company’s service performance.
- Improve customer relations: Customers can be given proof that the company’s service was delivered as promised.
- Immediate cost savings: Get immediate reductions in fuel and maintenance costs by controlling speed and the activities of drivers. Unproductive use of the vehicle as well as abuse is substantially reduced.
- Increase sales: Increase the number of sales/service calls per and service more customers with the same number of vehicles.
- Lower overtime costs: More efficient utilization of vehicles results in reduction of payroll and overtime.
- Improve Efficiency: Availability of accurate information allows for appropriate action plans to be implemented to improve operational efficiencies.
- Decrease Administration: Tracking reports can be used as an accurate record for time sheets and customer logs that help reduce uncertainty and administration.
- Lower Insurance Premiums: Insurance premiums may be reduced as a result of your company’s ability to reduce excessive speeds, travel in unauthorized areas, accidents, and the risk of vehicle theft. Check with your insurance Broker today to find out if you quality.
- Lower Maintenance Cost: Fleet maintenance costs may be reduced due to a decrease in mileage and improved driving behavior.
- Peace of mind: Knowing where you vehicles are of have been, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, increases your confidence that the vehicles are being used responsibly and are representing your company in the best possible way.